Re: Autocad Section Property Calculation

Yes

As an example, an irregular section located on 0,0; the centroid
will be specified as -0.023,-0.01

You will have to hand calc the section modulii (Sx top, Sx btm, Sy
left, Sy right). No big deal as you have all the information required
in the output.

Peter McCormack