re: retaining wall programs

 KEN,
I  have  been  using  Retain  Pro for  last  six years and have been very
happy with that program. One thing I like about that program that they give
you a book about the theory behind the program and that gives me a chance
to check out numbers by long hand. It does take some time but satisfy my
desire to know what is going on inside the program !!!
Also  tech support is very very good. You fax  them  the  picture  and you
will have answer many a times same day but for sure with in 24 hours. Good
luck to you for what ever you decide to buy.

  Arvind  Bisarya
  Phone  314 - 539 - 0471
  Fax        314 - 539 - 8321
  E-Mail    arvind_bisarya(--nospam--at)mk.com

**This message was created in BeyondMail. Please ignore the ATTRIBS.BND
attachment if you are not a BeyondMail user.
-------------
Original Text
From: "Ken Peoples" <lvtakp(--nospam--at)yahoo.com>, on 05/31/2000 1:34 PM:
To: SMTP@MKC38601@Servers[<seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>]

Anyone out there using EaglePoint's Quickwall,
Daystar's Retainwall or RetainPro, I would like to
hear your reviews.  They all look pretty good to me
but they always look good before you buy them!
Thanks
Ken Peoples
lvta(--nospam--at)fast.net