RE: UBC 1997 Special Inspections Zone 4

Thank you for all of your input...For clarification, the reason behind the question lies in a discussion that evolved in regards to the "cost" to the client for the observations. The project manager (NOT the EOR) feels that it would be more cost effective to hire someone else (who we "trust") to perform the observations with the EOR making one visit...at the end of the project...prior to closure...We reside in Texas, the project is in California...Personally (for those that were curious/concerned?) I prefer to observe my projects myself....personal preferences of course, don't factor in when talking "budgets". (-:
<HTML><HEAD>
<META content="MSHTML 5.00.2314.1000" name=GENERATOR></HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=#ffffff
style="FONT: 10pt Arial; MARGIN-LEFT: 2px; MARGIN-TOP: 2px">Thank you for all of
your input...For clarification, the reason behind the question lies in a
discussion that evolved in regards to the "cost" to the client for the
observations. The project manager (NOT the EOR) feels that it would be more cost
effective to hire someone else (who we "trust") to perform the observations with
the EOR making one visit...at the end of the project...prior to closure...We
reside in Texas, the project is in California...Personally (for those that were
curious/concerned?) I prefer to observe my projects myself....personal
preferences of course, don't factor in when talking "budgets". (-:</BODY></HTML>