Re: Curved Stair

You can always consider the "bonehead" approach.

Calculate the length of each stringer.  Apply a uniform load (DL + LL) to
each.  Since they're different lengths, deflections will be different, so
you might check maximum cross slope of a tread (at mid-height if simply
supported; at top if cantilevered).

If stresses are conservative, deflections within limits, and cross slope
modest, you're there.  You can do all the verifying analysis you want, but
if everything checks out the simple way, you should be good to go.

Recognize that we, in Florida, aren't much troubled by seismic.

Fountain E. Conner, P.E.
Gulf Breeze, Fl. 32561