Return to index: [Subject] [Thread] [Date] [Author]

Calling out/specifying tubes

[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
A quick one for ya...

For square and rectangular tubes, is it now recommended that they be
specified as HSS or can TS still be used?

I seem to recall this being discussed before on the list.


Scott Maxwell