RE: Calling out/specifying tubes

Charlie,

I just thought of another question along this line...

I assume that if you specify an HSS then the "reduced" section properties
as listed in the HSS manual should be used in design and will be supplied,
correct?  One of the authors of the HSS manual gave a talk about this at a
SEAMi meeting, but unfortunitely I don't recall the specifics of how the
reduced section properties influenced design and production of the tubes
(i.e. what it really meant <grin>).

Thanks,

Scott Maxwell