RE: Unit weight of precast roof plank from 1960

Mark,

Back in the old days there were several products used that were referred to
as structural roof materials such as:
	Cement Roofing Tile
	Thermo Slab Tile
	Federal Cement Tile
	United States Gypsum made several products
	Zonoloite Concrete Roof Deck
	Celotex Cemesto Roof Deck

If it is called out as a 3" Precast Roof Plank, I would guess it to be a USG
product which would have a DL of 17 psf or the 3" Zonolite is listed at 15
psf.  I would check the density to be sure.

Many of these products contained asbestos.  I would have it tested.

Regards,
Harold Sprague