Original Text
From: "Dave Adams" <davea(--nospam--at)laneengineers.com>, on 06/02/2000 5:26 PM:
To: SMTP@MKC38601@Servers["'seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org'" <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>]

Hello all,

Does anyone own a copy of Timoshenko's book "Theory of Elastic Stability"?
It's an older one, but he's a classic author and I was contemplating the
purchase.  Has the book proven to be useful, for both practical
applications
and good background on the subject?

Any comments would be appreciated.  Thanks.

Dave K. Adams, S.E.
Lane Engineers, Inc.