Re: Cable Modems

I have PacBell DSL at my office and Cox @home cable modem service at home.  I do
notice periods of slow response on the cable modem.  This is not all the time
but it can be painfully slow in the evenings.  I think this has something to do
with how many users are online with the cable system at the same time.  I have
never found any variation in the DSL modem's response.  By the way, I have
identical computers at home and at the office. Same browser etc.

If DSL is available, I would pick it over cable.

Bob Fennema