Return to index: [Subject] [Thread] [Date] [Author]

Structural Engineer - Diploma

[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next] 1. I am a structural engineer with a diploma in structural Engineering from a recognised university in the caribbean (UTECH). 2. Anyone of structural engineers with diplomas who are practising structural designs? 3. Anyone knows of a way for me to continue studies and get the recognition as a professional engineer without returning to college?

I am thinking perhaps of courses that are given by a recognised professional engineering body that i can take.

An organisation that awards credit certifications.
Get Your Private, Free E-mail from MSN Hotmail at