Re: Structural Engineer - Diploma[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: Re: Structural Engineer - Diploma
- From: "vicpeng" <vicpeng(--nospam--at)vtcg.com>
- Date: Sun, 4 Jun 2000 14:56:57 -0700
When I called Washington State Licencing I found out that my New Zealand registration counts for more than my Canadian in terms of requisites for professional registration. It would pay to review your university, and country status with respect to reciprocity and then contact the various states you are targeting for detailed requirements. Have them send the appropriate documentation to you.
Thor A Tandy P.Eng
- Prev by Subject: Re: Structural Engineer - Diploma
- Next by Subject: Structural Engineer's Career Path: A Circle?
- Previous by thread: Re: Structural Engineer - Diploma
- Next by thread: Re: Tilt Up Panels and Fire Fighters knocking holes in them!