Re: stop mail

This is anything but.

I am well aware of how to stop the list server.

What is happening is messages from SEAINT refusing postings. Something I
find rather repugnant given that my dues support the service which should
be freely available to all (regardless of their dues paying status). If
someone at SEAOC wishes to supress free expression, kindly come out and at
least state your name and affiliation. Otherwise, I expect my postings to
hit the list unimpeded.

Peter S. Higgins, SE