Re: stop mail

Peter,

How long were the messages that you tried to post?  I believe that the
SEAINT list has a message size limit.  That is why you see some people
posting messages in several parts sometimes.  I have tried posting
messages sometimes that have been too long that don't make it through.  It
just might be that some of your messages have "tripped" the size limit.

Hope this helps,

Scott Maxwell