CE Book Club

Ken,

Do you want to rejoin the book club?  (It is McGraw-Hill and is alive and
well if advertisements that I have seen are correct.  I just got a packet of
cards from McGraw-Hill and they are still in the waste basket at the office
--- I will check them out.)

If not, try Amazon.com or Barnes & Noble (bn.com).

A. Roger Turk, P.E.(Structural)
Tucson, Arizona

Ken Peoples wrote:

>>I used to belong to a CE book club - I think it was
McGraw Hill.  I tried to find it on the McGraw Hill
web site but got lost.  I am interested in buying
Gaylord and Gaylord's Structural Engineers Handbook
and I seem to recall that this was one of the books
that they offered.  Does anyone have a phone number
handy for the book club?
Thanks
Ken Peoples<<