From: Ken Peoples [mailto:lvtakp(--nospam--at)yahoo.com]
Sent: Tuesday, June 06, 2000 6:40 AM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: CE Book Club

I used to belong to a CE book club - I think it was
McGraw Hill.  I tried to find it on the McGraw Hill
web site but got lost.  I am interested in buying
Gaylord and Gaylord's Structural Engineers Handbook
and I seem to recall that this was one of the books
that they offered.  Does anyone have a phone number
handy for the book club?
Thanks
Ken Peoples
lvta(--nospam--at)fast.net