From: Dave Adams <davea(--nospam--at)laneengineers.com>
To: "'seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org'" <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
Subject: Reference by Timoshenko
Date: Fri, 2 Jun 2000 15:06:28 -0700

Hello all,

Does anyone own a copy of Timoshenko's book "Theory of Elastic Stability"?
It's an older one, but he's a classic author and I was contemplating the
purchase. Has the book proven to be useful, for both practical applications
and good background on the subject?

Any comments would be appreciated.  Thanks.

Dave K. Adams, S.E.
Lane Engineers, Inc.