Re: stop mail & unsubscribe problem

Since the people that post "stop mail" and "unsubscribe" messages to the
list don't want to be on the list and are uninterested in reading the posts,
I would assume that they don't read the posts, and never get to the
instructions at the end.

I would like to suggest that instead of posting instructions to the list on
how to unsubscribe, that private messages be sent to the individuals with the
subject something like:  "To Leave SEAINT," etc.

A. Roger Turk, P.E.(Structural)
Tucson, Arizona