RE: SEAOC Younger Members Poster Session

When I was younger (many years ago), the scheduling used to floor me. It
always in September, when my kids were just starting the school year,
soccer/football was in full swing, etc. etc., My employer, bless him, paid
the full shot (as I do do today with my staff), yet I still seldom was able
to go.

Now that I'm older, the story is different, but the scheduling still
stinks.

Peter Higgins, SE