From: Dan Morrow [mailto:dmorrow(--nospam--at)swensonsayfaget.com]
Sent: Tuesday, June 06, 2000 4:53 PM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: EERI Video

I recieved a flier from EERI announcing a new video called "Resisting the
Forces of Earthquakes".  The video was developed by EERI and ICBO supposedly
in an effort to show people in the construction industry ways to reduce
losses due to earthquakes.  Has anybody seen the video or heard reviews of
it?  I'm trying to decide if it is worthwhile to buy the video for our firm
(cost is $24.95 + shipping).  If anyone has information about it, I'd
appreciate the feedback.

Dan Morrow, EIT
dmorrow(--nospam--at)swensonsayfaget.com
Swenson Say Faget
2124 3rd Ave. Suite 100
Seattle, WA  98121
206-956-3745 (direct)