From: Rex Donahey [mailto:rdonahey(--nospam--at)thermomass.com]
Sent: Wednesday, June 07, 2000 9:36 AM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: RE: Arkansas

Does the governer of Texas have a brain?

Sharon:

Yes, we do have a few laws, but they are mostly ignored.  Heaven doesn't have many laws either (or so I am told).  It is hard to have lots of laws when your state legislature meets for only four months every other year.  If only we could get Washington to follow our example!

Stan