RE: EERI Video

I would assume that you can purchase it from EERI.  Phone number for EERI
is (510) 451-0905.  Fax number is (510) 451-5411.  Email is eeri(--nospam--at)eeri.org.

I looked for it under the publications section on their web page
(www.eeri.org) and did not find it, but past newsletter said that it can
be obtained from EERI.

You also might be able to get it from ICBO.  It was supposedly produce by
a joint effort of EERI and ICBO (EERI funded it through their endowment
fund and ICBO supplied the film crew and).

A little more info can be obtained from the following web address:

http://www.eeri.org/News/Jan2000/Jan2000.html#endowment

Hope this helps,

Scott Maxwell