RE: Skin friction from wind load for buildings

Keith,

The only thing that I'm aware of is the provisions for tanks and roughness
as in ASCE 7-98 Table 6-10.  One thing of note is that the Cf  and the
resulting pressure is a function of both roughness and the tank aspect
ratio.

Anything else would probably require testing.  If you have something
specific in mind, I would suggest you talk to the people at CPP
http://cppwind.com/, RWDI http://www.rwdi.com/, or you could post your
question on the http://www.egroups.com/list/wind_haz_mit/ web site.

Regards,
Harold Sprague