RE: EERI Video

This specific video is not yet on the EERI web site (the last time I
checked), but you can send inquiries directly to EERI at
http://www.eeri.org/.  The EERI has many other excellent videos that can be
reviewed on their web site.  Go through the publications to get to the
videos.

Regards,
Harold Sprague