Re: Exposure D Wind

The Uniform Building Code should be
"dedicated to the development of better building construction and greater
safety to the public, through the elimination of needless red tape,
favoritism and local politics by uniformity in building laws; to the
granting of full justice to all building materials on the fair basis of the
true merits of each material; and to the development of a sound economic
basis for the future growth of cities through unbiased and equitable dealing
with structural design and fire hazards."

Are there any code historians out there that have heard of this one??

Tom VanDorpe
VanDorpe Chou Associates, Inc.
Orange, California