RE: Los Angeles County & City of Palmdale Building Codes

Sharon:
The ICBO Los Angeles Basin Chapter has a webpage linking L.A. region online
municipal codes, go to:

http://www.icbolabc.org/local.htm

The site also has links to building departments throughout L.A. County, go
to:

http://www.icbolabc.org/quicklink.htm

Rick Becker, PE
Secretary, ICBO LA Basin Chapter

<I am looking for the Los Angeles County addendum to the Uniform Building
Code for UBC years 1985, 1988, 1991, 1994 and 1997.
I am also looking for the City of Palmdale addendum to the Uniform Building
Code for the same UBC years.
Does anyone know the availability of these documents?