Re: RANT, Re: Are You Up for It?!

Fountain Conner wrote:
> Is it time, "...to alter or abolish it", yet?

I must say I was very impressed with the fact that they seemed to have done just that: "started over", where the AASHTO bridge
design code (LRFD flavor) was concerned.

Of course, they're keeping the OLD one, which is SUCH a hodge-podge and so patched together and muddled that no one really knows
what it means. But if you can use the new one, it is a sight better.

Still needs work, but at least it's consistent.