WANTED: Example Specification for "Structural Grout"

Sorry to be such a continual mooch, but I'm really working without a net here!

If someone has a specification--preferably one that someone here has written, not a "manufacturer's spec"--for Structural Grout
(specifically I'm looking for non-shrink non-metallic grout suitable for structural column baseplates), I'd really appreciate
getting a copy of it.

I PROMISE not to plagiarize; I just want to make sure I don't FORGET anything!

Thanks!

(P.S. It'd be a cool thing if we had a library of such put on the Structuralist.Com website or some such place. Something to think
about, anyway!)

Regards.