Steel Beam Identification[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: "SEAOSC Mailing List" <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: Steel Beam Identification
- From: "Daniel A. Estabrooks" <dae(--nospam--at)estabrooks.com>
- Date: Mon, 12 Jun 2000 09:08:47 -0300
Would anyone have a good reference for identification of older steel beam sections produced outside the US? I have the AISC reference on "Iron and Steel Beams 1873 to 1952". However, I believe the section I am trying to identify may have been produced in Great Britain. The marking on the beam web is as follows:
" HOAG NP 34 "
Any insights would be appreciated.
Daniel A. Estabrooks P.Eng.
Estabrooks Consultants Inc.
133 Prince William Street, Suite 602
PO Box 2061
Saint John, NB
- Prev by Subject: Re: stapled sheet metal blocking (wood diaphragm)
- Next by Subject: RE: Steel Beam Identification
- Previous by thread: Re: FEMA 273 and 273
- Next by thread: RE: Steel Beam Identification