RE: Steel Beam Identification

The beam is definitely not manufactured here in the UK. I would suggest that
it is a DIN standard beam now with the designation INP 340 (current standard
DIN 1025 or DIN EN 10 024). If so the characteristics are:
height (h) - 340mm
width (b) - 137mm
web thickness (s) - 12.2mm
flange thickness (t) at b÷4 - 18.3mm