RE: Drift limitations for wind loading

Peter,

Don't run off to the book store yet.  Your edition is probably more current.
Mine is dated 1968.  I guess I am the one who needs to run off to the book
store.

Wasn't it only yesterday that I graduated from college, joined the
McGraw-Hill Book Club and bought this brand spanking new book by those kids
Gaylord and Gaylord?

Regards,
Harold Sprague