1 hr Fire Wall in High Moisture Barn

A customer is looking for a 1 hr fire rated wall assembly for turkey barns.  The Gyp. Assn. representative I spoke with wasn't familiar with this type of situation and didn't seem sure if they had anything acceptable, and is supposed to get back to me.  [She said gyp. sheathing should work but would require cladding.]  APA says there is no FRT sheathing assembly without (Gyp. board) that would work.

Has anyone had luck with a 1 hr rated wall assembly for wood construction using sheathing material that will withstand the humidity of an ag. building such as this?

Thanks in advance for any help.

Ed Fasula E.I.T.