From: Ed Fasula [SMTP:tibbits2(--nospam--at)metro.lakes.com]
Sent: Monday, June 12, 2000 3:54 PM
To: rbenson; seaint
Subject: 1 hr Fire Wall in High Moisture Barn

A customer is looking for a 1 hr fire rated wall assembly for turkey
barns.
The Gyp. Assn. representative I spoke with wasn't familiar with this type
of
situation and didn't seem sure if they had anything acceptable, and is
supposed to get back to me.  [She said gyp. sheathing should work but
would
require cladding.]  APA says there is no FRT sheathing assembly without
(Gyp.
board) that would work.

Has anyone had luck with a 1 hr rated wall assembly for wood construction
using sheathing material that will withstand the humidity of an ag.
building
such as this?

Thanks in advance for any help.

Ed Fasula E.I.T.