RE: Standards for Plan Detail

David,

In the past I setup Cadkey for automatic model generation created from a C program using CADL.  That was a more mechanical line of work, though, and now doing buildings I haven't seen alot of opportunity to use routines... if we go into fine detail the amount of programming gets enormous.  I'd be very interested in hearing about some examples you have used.

Ed Fasula

edfasula(--nospam--at)bigfoot.com