Re: Ram base plate software or some other

We recently bought Ram Base Plate. We are happy with it (so far). We debated Ram Base Plate and Risa Base plate programs and decided on the Ram Base plate program over Risa because of the type of construction we deal with. We did not need the "finite element" capabilities of Risa (or biaxially loaded plate designs) therefore making the more user friendly Ram Base Plate the best choice for us...we are also hoping for future integration with the rest of the RAM International programs....

.....This choice had nothing to do with my favoritism for RAM International's programs (-: .....
<HTML><HEAD>
<META content="MSHTML 5.00.2314.1000" name=GENERATOR></HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=#ffffff
style="FONT: 10pt Arial; MARGIN-LEFT: 2px; MARGIN-TOP: 2px">
<DIV>We recently bought Ram Base Plate. We are happy with it (so far). We
debated Ram Base Plate and Risa Base plate programs and decided on the Ram Base
plate program over Risa because of the type of construction we deal with. We did
not need the "finite element" capabilities of Risa (or&nbsp;biaxially loaded
plate designs) therefore making the more user friendly Ram Base Plate the best
choice for us...we are also hoping for future integration with the rest of the
RAM International programs....</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>.....This choice had nothing to do with my favoritism for RAM
International's programs (-: .....</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV></BODY></HTML>