Re: Archon Structural Software?

Stan, I bought their "Beam" program because it was so cheap, and because it is a handly little "widget" to have around.

The look-and-feel of the programs is kinda rough. I believe they're just Visual Basic. But the one that I did purchase is very
useful, for all it's "unfinished" character.

That's really all I know about them, as I haven't really had to resort to "support" on so simple a program.