Re: Outstanding issues

As it happens, there's a pretty good (to my eyes, anyway) article in the June 2000 issue of Structural Engineer magazine, titled
"Perforated Shearwall Design". It's by Jeffrey Stone, Philip Line and Brian Weeks of the American Forest & Paper Association (that
would be AFPA, wouldnt' it?)

It has a good design example in it as well.

My I suggest contacting AFP&A at:

mailto:afandpa(--nospam--at)tasco1.com

Surely they could provide some references.