RE: Standards for Plan Detail

At least the last copy I had I found rather worthless for production
purposes. They are isometric views (similar or identical to those in the
catalog) which make them nearly (since nothing is impossible) impossible to
adapt to construction documents. IMO, their old software which was AutoLisp
driven was much better. However, I believe it cost a lot more to write and
maintain than their current (worthless) format.

Other than that, I don't have an opinion :o).

Regards,

Bill Allen, S.E. (CA #2607)
ALLEN DESIGNS
Laguna Niguel, CA