Original Text
From: "Randy Diviney" <rsdiviney(--nospam--at)hayeslarge.com>, on 06/14/2000 10:12 AM:
To: SMTP@MKC38601@Servers[<seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>]

I am looking for a retaining wall program. I use Ram International products
now and am very happy with them so I don't need similar software which
includes retaining wall. Price of the software is irrelevant. I want
something very user friendly and adaptable to varying soil conditions.

Thank you.
Randy Diviney
Structural Engineering Dept.
Hayes Large Architects