Foundation on Expansive Clay

I assume you're worried about concentrated loads if you're looking at PCA.
You might also have a look at Shentu, J. ASCE Struct. Div, Jan, 1997.

Excellent work, and a real eye opener. It beats the living heck out of PCA.

We use it all the time and verify the results by testing existing slabs on
grade several times a year throughout the country on highly variable soil
conditions. Never once have we failed a slab at less than that work
predicts.

Peter Higgins, SE