RE: Standards for Plan Detail

Roger-
Does that mean you didn't win the camera?  :<O
Regards,
Bill Cain, S.E.
Oakland CA

"From the laying out of a line of a tunnel to its final completion, the work
may be either a series of experiments made at the expense of the proprietors
of the project, or a series of judicious applications of the results of
previous experience."
 -H. S. Drinker in "Tunneling, Explosive Compounds and Rock Drills (1878).