Re: attachments

I believe that attachments are permitted, however there is I believe a
limit on the size of the message that the server will send through.  I
believe that the size limit is rather small...I have tried some
long-winded, text only messages in the past that were bounched.  The end
result is that I don't think an attachment would make it through.

Hope this helps.

Scott Maxwell