Re: Concrete Design Software

They most unfortunately were bought out by EaglePoint Software. I've since
gone from loving ECOM to avoiding it like the plague, as EaglePoints support
is lousy and their pricing is haywire as is their copy protection. The
software now is tied to a specific hard drive which makes upgrading computers
a pain. The worst part about it was that they were trying to change to
working within Windows after the buyout and were having a tough time changing
platforms, so in their defense they may be better now, but we have not
bothered with them.

"Horning, Dick/CVO" wrote:

> Does anyone know what became of a vendor called ECOM Associates from
> Milwaukee, WI?  They used to market a suite of programs called Structural
> Expert Series "SES".  I got a phone number from the Web but it's been
> disconnected

begin:vcard
n:Haverland;Kirk
tel;fax:920-734-9880
tel;work:920-734-9867
x-mozilla-html:TRUE
org:Larson Engineering of Wisconsin
version:2.1
email;internet:kirk(--nospam--at)larsonwi.com
title:Regional Manager
adr;quoted-printable:;;1500 N. Casaloma Dr.=0D=0ASuite 302;Appleton;WI;54913-8219;
fn:Kirk Haverland
end:vcard