-----Original Message-----
From: Kirk Haverland [mailto:kirk(--nospam--at)larsonwi.com]

They most unfortunately were bought out by EaglePoint Software. I've since
gone from loving ECOM to avoiding it like the plague, as EaglePoints support
is lousy and their pricing is haywire as is their copy protection. The
software now is tied to a specific hard drive which makes upgrading
computers
a pain. The worst part about it was that they were trying to change to
working within Windows after the buyout and were having a tough time
changing
platforms, so in their defense they may be better now, but we have not
bothered with them.