USGS National Seismic Hazard Mapping Project Web Site

For Your Information

I included the URL for the USGS National Seismic Hazard Mapping Project Web
Site in an email I sent to the list server on June 12.  One user has sent
me an email that he had trouble accessing the site.  I tried the URL and
had the same problem.  The following URL worked for me today and also for
the user, who I thank for reporting the problem.

http://geohazards.cr.usgs.gov/eq/

The only change is the addition of the slash at the end.  I have not had to
use the last slash in the past and do not believe it should not be needed.
However, it is required and I do not yet know why.

Sorry for any inconvenience.

E. V. Leyendecker
Edgar V. Leyendecker                   Telephone:  303-273-8565
U.S. Geological Survey                 Fax:        303-273-8600

email: leyendecker(--nospam--at)usgs.gov

Address for mail:                      Physical address:
Denver Federal Center                  1711 Illinois Avenue, Room 425
MS 966, Box 25046                      Golden, CO 80401
Denver, CO 80225-0046