Re: FW: STAAD.etc for Architects - Timber, Masonry, Steel & Concrete

Todd Hill wrote:

> > INTRODUCING
> > STAAD.etc for Architects - Timber, Masonry, Steel & Concrete
> > From Research Engineers, the world leader in structural analysis & design
> > software. Developed with features and a price perfect for architects -
> > from one-man offices to . . .
> > Bring your structural design work in-house with STAAD.etc. for Architects.

WHAT!!!!

I'm not the world's biggest fan of Research Engineers, partly because I've always considered them a little on the "iffy" side
ethically.

This (IMO) is a case in point. Can they do this and not be sanctioned in some way by the CA PE board, for instance?