Original Text
From: "Bill Polhemus" <bpolhem(--nospam--at)swbell.net>, on 06/15/2000 6:22 PM:
To: SMTP@MKC38601@Servers[<seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>]

(Apologies for putting this here, but I don't know of any other "trusted"
group that I can ask to do this).

Would someone out there who knows how do the following for me?

Please "ping" each of the following domains, and tell me what you get:

polhemus.cc

polhemusengineering.com

Also, "ping" each of the following IPs:

216.63.79.225

216.63.79.227

PLEASE send me private email, DON'T post to the list.

Thanks.