Professional Development Hours (PDH)

Many of us are now having to earn Professional Development Hours to maintain
our PE license. I am seeking information about programs online that may help
me fulfill the requirements.

Today I was reading through the June issue of CE News and found an article
that discussed earning PDH on the internet. Website is www.PDHonline.org
This is offered through CHC Engineering, LLC of Herndon, VA.

What other sources are available?

Bruce Pooley
Timber Design
3448 S. Newland Court
Lakewood, CO 80227
BEGIN:VCARD
VERSION:2.1
N:Pooley;Bruce;Douglas
FN:Bruce Pooley
TEL;HOME;VOICE:303-989-8701
TEL;HOME;FAX:303-989-9693
ADR;HOME:;;3448 South Newland Court;Lakewood;CO;80227;United States
LABEL;HOME;ENCODING=QUOTED-PRINTABLE:3448 South Newland Court=0D=0ALakewood, CO 80227=0D=0AUnited States
X-WAB-GENDER:1
BDAY:19510922
EMAIL;PREF;INTERNET:bdpooley(--nospam--at)home.com
REV:20000616T160958Z
END:VCARD