Re: Recent Ruling by California Board of Registration for Prof.Engineers

The idea of signing a preliminary set of plans is nuts.  When I put my signature on
something it is when the drawings are ready to be used to construct the building or
structure not a moment before.  Is it typ. practice in CA to sign preliminary
plans?  Definitely not here in GA.

Mike