Re: Recent Ruling by California Board of Registration for Prof.Engineers

Here in Texas we are not required to SIGN preliminary drawings, but we do have to have a "disclaimer" attached if we send them out
of the office for any purpose including review, etc. The disclaimer must have the name and license number of the EOR, and must state
that the documents are preliminary, not for bid, construction, etc.

Could it be that this engineer didn't include such a disclaimer, and this is what the CA board was sanctioning?