Re: Recent Ruling by California Board of Reg

Response to "...these board members supposed to be your peers?"
Answer:  No, only one member is a registered SE, one ME, one CE, one EE, one
LS, (I think I have the various disciplines and allocations correct) and the
rest of the members, constituting a majority (again, I believe this to be the
case, but will be willing to be stand corrected), being lay members.  Ah, cry
my beloved California.

Eph Hirsch, S-1200